Monday, October 27, 2008

Tragedy after Tragedy

This weekend was one of the more enjoyable ones, until I received news today that my grandfather in China has just passed away... I don't really feel good to say this but, I've only spent time with him when I was very young, so I'm not really close to him. But no matter what he's still my grandfather, and we are still related by blood. Most importantly, my mother is very upset because of this. I can see from her eyes that she has been crying... The last person I want to see being sad is my mother. I don't want her to get hurt. But at this moment, there is nothing I can do... Still as helpless as ever...

She will be going back in a few days. Hopefully she will let it go and won't get too emotional, even though it's very difficult. Why do people die? There's nothing good that comes out from deaths... Only unhappiness...

My dear grandfather, I sincerely hope that you can rest in peace. And my dear mother, please take care of yourself, and I will always be by your side.

0 comments: