Thursday, October 2, 2008

2008.10.02 Thursday

Firstly, let me congratulate Ayu for her 30th birthday! Time really waits for no WOman. Even our lovely Ayu has turned 30 already. But no fear, Ayu! I know you can still carry on singing and produce wonderful songs! 加油!

Those who wants to support her, please go and buy her latest album: A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~, which contains all her 43 singles in her 10 years in the J-POP history. The album also contains a DVD inside which you can find 25 live performances from various events and some of them have never been shown before! Definitely worth a buy!





OK, so today was supposed to be the day when I fly off to Beijing. But, now the rest of the team has went there without me. I didn't really expect my officer to talk to me today about this incident and explain to me the whole process. It seems that they applied 3 times, and SSC was still not convinced. Which means, even if I started applying earlier, I still would not be able to take leave... It's all bad luck... If the army had never forced us to take leave earlier in the year, I wouldn't be left with only 2 days of leaves for this year... Maybe they should revise the system... But haiz, no matter what I say the result is fixed already. It's just that it's very sad to miss such a opportunity that is so hard to come by...

祝其他的新加坡选手们能取得好成绩!也祝中国棋手们能勇夺各项赛事的冠军!各位职业棋手,我们下次再会吧。

0 comments: