Monday, April 26, 2010

IPPUDO

Registered for part-time work at this restaurant called Ippudo. The pay is not considered high, but I just want to gain experience while killing time, so it's ok. I heard some people say that if you never work in a restaurant or convenience store, you are not a man. So I'm going to become a man now? They say that it's good to work at these places and get scolded by the boss. It will be good experience. Well I don't really want to get scolded, but no choice if I do something wrong...

Getting kind of really nervous now. Serving and greeting the customers, settling the bill, showing them the menu, I have never done all these before. Well, since I've never done before, all the more I should go and do! I believe my stay there will be a valuable one.

0 comments: