Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something Wrong With Body...

3 days ago I had a headache after playing 2 games on KGS. So I decided to stop and go to sleep. But the headache persisted until the next day. And my whole body felt weak. I felt better after a nap, but still I decided to cancel my tuition. Wednesday was quite ok, but today symptoms of flu start showing up... My rubbish bin was filled with tissue paper in an instant.

Oh god, I hate getting this kind of illnesses and the thing is I don't even know how I got it. I don't believe playing games on KGS can make me ill, and neither do I think I have eaten anything wrong. Maybe I magically breathed in the ash clouds from Iceland? I don't know...

I desperately need to exercise... But I can't exercise in such a condition...

Let's hope it will get better tomorrow.

0 comments: