Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Room and Random Items

Since this book-out, actually, I've moved to a new room. Actually, it's not a room, just a space created for me to do my stuff and sleep. The main reason is because somebody wanted to rent a room in our flat urgently and our tenants have not moved out yet, so I was "forced" to give up my room... A bit cram, but since more than half of the time I won't be at home anyway, and I'm able to carry on my life as usual, I guess it's okay? 



This is my living room, and the space at the corner is my new "room"...



This is how it looks like...



Bed + Computer



My bed (sorry, didn't notice about the shadows at the 4 corners...)



My "working" table...



And my Go board...


And finally, after a few weeks, I've collected all 6 coca-cola bottles! Those who doesn't know about it please refer to the McDonald's Website: http://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/index.html



The 6 coca-cola bottles! From left to right: Green, Pink, Blue, Lime, Purple, Cobalt. Yah, I know the pink and green doesn't look pink and green, but well, at least they are coloured...

I think this is the best picture I could take so I won't bother taking anymore... Anyway, my favourite is the blue bottle! And why do I want to collect? Actually, it's just because I couldn't collect all 5 Olympic bottles last year, so I just felt like collecting all 6 this time... Yah, I ate so many McDonald's just for these bottles...


And here's my favourite rabbit: LOVE






Posting some more pics of random items in my house:



A very cute alarm clock. I bought it at a Pasar Malam for $10



BOSS coffee. This one was taken sometime ago. I went to try this coffee because Ayumi was in the commercial of this coffee once. Doesn't really taste special...


Got some new stuff to complain about, but I think I won't write it here since it won't solve my problems, and it doesn't fit this entry also...

Gonna disappear for 10 days from tomorrow onwards... Sigh...

0 comments: