Sunday, June 21, 2009

Afternoon at Japanese Association

Since there was no selection tournament held today, I went for the monthly weiqi gathering at Japanese Association of Singapore. There, I can play weiqi and read comic and drink beer. What a wonderful place!



Li Chao is sleeping?



And Yurica is laughing...?

When I reached there there were only 4 person, so I started reading the weekly Go magazine first. I saw the news about World Amateur Championship, and on the front page was a picture of Hu Yuqing carrying the Champion trophy. It was so big! Will I get this kind of trophy one day? And JC's photos were also found on the magazine. Haiz, if only it was me going there...





I was posing but my head was cut off...



Played 1 game with Mori San and after that was reviewing the game Li Chao played with Xie Tang for tourney. I realised that Li Chao like to play those kind of very messy games! Hmm, I don't really like messy games... Must be more careful the next time I play him, haha.









Hollister...



After Yurica came and Li Chao started playing with Mori San I went to the Manga Room downstairs to read my manga. Yay! I read 6 volumes of Detective Academy Q. Actually I already watched the anime, so I flipped through the pages quite fast. I feel the manga is nicer, as the sequence of events in the anime is a bit messy. After that, had dinner with Yurica and Lichao in the lounge at 7.30, and went home straight away.







Yurica is obviously eating something...



And she has finished eating...









Tomorrow I will be doing something for the first time... Wonder if I will be able to do it well...

0 comments: