Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Konayuki - Piano




粉雪(Konayuki) (Piano Ver.) by レミオロメン(Remioromen)

From the Japanese drama 1リットルの涙(1 Litre of Tears)


This was really a tough one... It's the hardest song I ever recorded. I kept making mistakes, and I literally took countless times before I could find a satisfactory video...

Still, it wasn't played perfectly. I rushed at some parts in the middle, and some areas were not played correctly. But I guess at my level, this is the best I can get...

If I have time in the future maybe I will re-do this piece, because I really like this song. I like the drama also. It was very touching, and I shed more than 1 litre of tears from watching it...


Tomorrow I will be booking in again for my next round of 7 days... Time outside passes really fast. I still haven't finish doing what I need to do, and the next 7D is here... I guess I should cut down on the amount of time I spend reading manga.

I hope to organise a gathering soon, since my university friends are going to finish their exams. Preferably it will be before they fly off to other islands for their holiday.

These few days I've been sleeping really late... I know it's not good, but I just can't bear to see time being wasted by sleeping at home, especially when we already have so little time outside camp. I can catch my sleep in camp, but by not sleeping at night my health will be compromised, and my memory too... Haiz, let's see when I can fix back this habit...

And my poor camera Canny... I haven't been exploring your abilities and hence your potential have yet to be unleashed... Sorry... 

0 comments: