Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Shoots

Posting more random shots taken using my new camera.

I'm still very new to this DSLR, and can't really use the functions correctly to get the effect I want, especially the focusing part. I always can't seem to focus on the things that I want to focus on. Haiz... Still got a long way to go...

By the way, did anybody know that Canon actually means Kwanon, which is the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy (观音)? Yes, I'm not lying. It really is! I was so surprised when I found out... I mean, why would a brand be named after a Goddess?

I will be going back to camp tomorrow, and won't come out for another 7 days... Haiz, I didn't expect the stand-by days to go so fast... Time for another round, huh?




Mug again...



Tolerance...





Panda...



Piano...



A gift I got from Thailand...



Pig, and duck...



Octopus, and more...



Messy table in living...



Living room...



Two bears and one doll...



Random weeds...



Playground...






On the playground...



Not pets are allowed...


0 comments: