Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I won't appear for 7 days

Yes, it's here.

The day dreaded by everyone from our unit.

Is here.

Tomorrow, it's going to start officially.

How many lives will it take away?

How many casualties will there be?

Unknown, but definitely there will be some...

Hence, I won't be seen for around 7 days, from tomorrow onwards.

That is, assuming that I come out alive.

If I don't, it will be more than 7 days... Who knows I may never come out again...

I'm still in the midst of preparation, among which is the buying of cup noodles:


I have yet to evaluate the probabilities of me coming out alive.

So wish me good luck.

And hope to see you seven days later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can recommend you instant noodles if you want, but try not to eat too much of instant noodles, cos I think it's more harmful to you than the confinement itself. haha.. Well, maybe you can use some of the spare time to concentrate and focus on stuff you never had the time to do so in the past? Cos making good use of spare time to do something useful actually makes you feel better! At least that's so for me. Good luck!