Tuesday, March 17, 2009

EOS 450D

Ok, so I actually came back alive from the first 7 days.

Surprisingly everyone of us survived.

But not many of us came back unscathed...


Enough about army now.

So, I went to this IT Show on last Friday, initially intending to take a look only. I wasn't actually hoping to buy anything, unless I find something nice. But then, I suddenly changed my mind, and bought my first DSLR camera for $1299. It's the Canon EOS 450D.


Actually I had always wanted to buy a DSLR camera. My compact camera bought in 2007 is not bad, but I kind of felt like taking better photos. And I saw that the EOS 450D came with quite a lot of free gifts, including a Selphy photo printer, so I intended to buy. But still, I didn't expect to spend so much money...


Still learning how to make full (or at least half-full) use of the camera... They say can apply for free course online, but how can a person like me have the time...? I barely even come out of camp...

Here are some random photos taken with my new camera. Not the best effect, but I think it's definitely better than my previous camera.



mug...



Building...




Kangaroo...



Biscuits...



Tissue paper and the go board that's being abused...



All the free gifts. Some are not shown as they have already been opened...



My new handphone (and handphone strap...)



Photo printer


(Goes off to play with my camera again...)

0 comments: