Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Prepare for 7 Daze

DISCLAIMER: This post has NOTHING to do with the Army, SAF, Navy, or any other related organisations. All this happens purely in my mind, and I'm NOT describing my present or future life in my unit. Yes, I'm NOT.


Imagine staying in a confined space for 7 days. You cannot go home. Everyday, other than eat and sleep, all you do is go out and stand at the gate. There are some entertainments, but they are not enough for grown-ups like you. You have no PSP, no XBOX, no computer, no internet. iPOD and MP3 players are still allowed. Books also.

The question is: how do you survive?

Now, that's not the end. Imagine having to stand for a total of almost 10 hours a day outside. There are about 20 people suffering with you, but this kind of manpower is not enough. The same old routine continues everyday. And you are not allowed to exercise during your rest time. Whenever you do anything wrong, you get scolded. If it's serious enough, you'll get to stay for a few more days. You are not allowed to take leaves, even though you can take MC.

If it's just 2 or 3 days, I'm sure you can take it. But SEVEN DAYS? Who would be able to take it?

I don't think I can.

The most I can do, is to bring enough books and put enough videos in my iPOD. But I'm sure I'll get tired of it after doing the same thing for a few days.

Those higher-ups would happily go home everyday, while we are the ones who have to suffer.

WHY must this kind of things happen?

I mean, if it REALLY happens, it would be a downright TRAGEDY.

TRAGEDY OF THE YEAR.

I shall see at the end of the 7 days, how many would still be alive.

And how many 7 days we can endure before we all turn into zombies.


End of imagination.

0 comments: