Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Time

Have been really quite busy the past few days. I also don't know why. I just didn't have the time to come and update my blog.

What I was doing? Hmm, mostly going out, going to camp and fixing my com. Oh yeah, my PC is finally fixed now. I still don't know what the problem was but who cares since I can use it already. Now it's running Windows XP instead of Vista. This is to save RAM so that it can run faster and hopefully can last for a few more years (it's quite old now...).

Luckily I still could retrieve back my music and piano scores. These were sort of the most precious things in my com. Oh yeah, and pictures too. And now I can finally continue to put songs and videos in my iPOD. Yay!

I realised these few days that you'll never have the time to do everything you want. Definitely some things have to be sacrificed, or put aside first. If you want to finish everything you can't finish anything. (Actually I realised this long ago but I just realised it again recently...)

7 daze is starting soon. In fact I only have one more weekend left before it starts. I haven't made plans for it, and neither does the camp. It would be a miracle if we could even survive the first week. Plus all the politics and selfish people in the camp I don't know what I can do already. If only I could just press the fast-forward button...

This will be one big hurdle to my ORD...

0 comments: