Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy Saturday

The whole of today was sort of spent lazing around...

I'm very sure I woke up at around 8 am. I looked at my alarm clock, realized it's going to ring soon, so I switched the alarm off, and continued sleeping... Wow, I'm surprised that I could actually do that... Amazing...

Haiz my days have not been very productive... The very first CA coming soon, and I'm lagging behind by quite a lot in studies... I'm still not totally familiar with Korean vowels and consonants yet... (What's the difference between 가 and 카??)

Went to SWA today to teach my students. Then one of my students say he forgot and never came... What kind of attitude is this?? I came all the way to Bugis and you say you forgot???

I'm not taking control of myself... My laptop is controlling me... Yeah and my bed... I need to take back ownership!!

0 comments: