Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Attack of the Z Monster

I realised that there is a more serious problem to solve other than Sadaharu's problems.

It's the problem about Z Monsters.

Every morning, after I wake up and shut off my alarm, I would be attacked by Z Monsters. They would either pull me back to bed, or make me fall asleep on my chair. I would wake up again after a while, but this cycle continues, sometimes until late afternoon.

Recently the power of the Z Monsters have been getting so strong that I can do nothing to resist their spells. I'm absolutely defenseless. I've tried many things, such as putting the alarm clock far away, setting many alarms, drinking alcohol the night before, switching off air-con, etc but all never seemed to work. I thought that it's about the time I sleep, but last time I tried sleeping before 12 am, and the same thing happened. It's just like a level 10 hero fighting a level 100 monster. There's nothing I can do.

Well that's not the only weird thing. Recently the Z Monsters will start attacking me at around 8 to 10 pm, but after 12 am they will just disappear. All my will to sleep will be gone after 12 am. Why?? Z Monsters are sleeping also?? They never attack me at the correct time...

Seriously this problem has been bothering me for quite long... Sometimes I wonder whether I should go see a doctor...

I think if this problem is solved, many of my problems, including Sadaharu's, will be solved as well.

Slay the Z Monsters!!

0 comments: