Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dancing Duck

SNC00169 by trunterzx.

Went to watch Duck's Chinese Dance performance at NUS yesterday. There were 10+ performances in total, and Duck appeared in 3 of them. Although I don't really understand Chinese Dance, I could see that they danced beautifully. There were some modern dance in between too, and some of them were quite funny. Although in some parts I felt that they were a little bit out of synch, but I guess it's alright since they are not professional.

After the show Duck was like a star with 2 major fan clubs fighting over her. In the end we managed to reconcile our differences and and take a picture together with the star. (Though the above pic is not one of them...)

I'm starting to get envious of people who can dance... How I wish I could dance like them... Even a little bit...

0 comments: