Monday, March 22, 2010

21st


This year, it's my first time organising a party for my birthday. The previous years were just small gatherings, but I've decided to do a BBQ party this year.

But I didn't expect so many people to turn up!

WOW!

I apologise for being a bad host, because it's kind of my first time organising such things.

But I'm really glad that all of you came.

Thank you everyone!

As I have said, even though it's a birthday party, but all I wanted to do was to create a chance for many of us to get together.

So I hope you all enjoyed your time as well, like me.

It's a pity we didn't take a group photo together... Maybe I drank too much.

Probably I'll try to organise this kind of party every year.

If there are any suggestions feel free to tell me.

And... I think you all know what my birthday wish is...haha.

But I do have another one which I never said out...

And that is...

Well I don't think I'm saying it out because I'm scared it won't come true, haha.

Anyway, so I'm 1 year older now.

I'm off to doing what a 21-year-old should be doing.

Thanks for all the presents!


IMG_7076 by trunterzx.

IMG_7098 by trunterzx.

4 comments:

LX said...

Eh, go watch R21 tgt leh hahaha

LX said...

just kidding

Unknown said...

Haha, gd idea. Let's go watch next time. XD

Anonymous said...

life will be getting better for you definitely =)

DAO8