Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stay-in for 10 days

From tomorrow onwards, I won't be around for 10 days... And I do mean it. It's the time of the year again, and we will be tested for 5 days followed by another 5 days of normal duty. Haiz... I feel sianz, but thinking that this is the last thing I will go through makes me feel better. Yes, after this week, I will be the king! 

So today, basically I was preparing for the 10 days stay-in for the whole day. I was doing things like looking for my PSP charger and putting games into my PSP. Yes, I'm going back to using PSP again, because I feel that this time iPOD Touch will not be enough. I will try to do some reading, though. There are so many books that I have read halfway... I'll also continue to do my weiqi training in camp, using the magnetic Go board.

Hopefully by the time I come out, I will have more freedom, and will be a happier person. But for now, let's hope this thing goes smoothly first...


Sharing some funny videos here. "Ideal" for those who wants to learn Japanese but are lazy to go and learn the words... LOL Watch the last one especially... It's damn funny...








0 comments: