Sunday, September 28, 2008

J-POP KARAOKE

Went to a Japanese Karaoke with my weiqi friends today. Haven't been singing for a very long time, so my form wasn't very good... But I was very happy to see some new songs there, and I also got to try out songs that I've never sang before. My singing still has a lot to improve, haha. I guess my voice is the type that "cannot last", as it dies out very easily.

Thanks to Yurika for organising this! Even though I was upset about the incidents happening in my camp, it's nice to spend some happy time with my friends. Oh yeah, I think we will be the first group of people ever in the world to play weiqi in a Karaoke room! Can you imagine that?

Going back to camp tomorrow. Must remind myself that I cannot afford to make mistakes, and must take my work more seriously now. There are still 4 days before the Mind Sports Games. Let's hope a miracle would happen.

Eating dinner.

Yurika and wenjun. He's really into the game...

Jerry singing. Actually his voice is not bad:)

Cheese!

Don't worry, I'm not drunk, and I will never be.

Nice karaoke!

1 comments:

Anti-alcohol activist at SWA said...

your singing is touching, something nice on ears.