Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Departure




Departure (Piano Solo) from the famous anime Rurouni Kenshin (るろうに剣心).

One of my favourite animes! And I think the soundtrack used in this anime is great. One of the best I've ever seen. Maybe this is what makes this anime so attractive, other than the wonderful storyline.

This track was used many times in the anime, but the most significant scene should be when Kenshin (剣心) is leaving Kaoru (薫) and the rest and travel to Kyoto to do what he needs to do: stop Shishio (志々雄). Hence the name, "Departure".

Therefore, I am dedicating this video to all my friends who went overseas to further their studies. I hope you can achieve your aims and graduate happily, and just like Kenshin returned to Kaoru in the end, return to our home one day.

0 comments: