Monday, March 5, 2012

Time




I realised one problem.

I always seem to think that I have some more time.

That I have enough time to do what I want.

Hence I would often leave things to do later.

Instead of doing them now.

This competition in Japan was also the same.

In the end I couldn't even say a proper good-bye.

Time is actually never enough.

Especially happy times.

They pass like nobody's business.

Therefore, from now on I wish I can cherish every single moment.

Maybe not every second, but I hope I don't let every minute come to waste.

Or every 10 minute, based on the amount of time I've wasted so far.

Please don't let me waste any more time.

I don't want to waste any more time.


On the other hand, it could very well be that what I'm doing now is a total waste of time.

But I don't really want to think about that now.

At least, not until after I pull over this semester.


P.S. This Japan trip was really fun. I've jotted down the events, so I'll update in the future if I have the time.

0 comments: