Monday, April 25, 2011

Soy Sauce

Ok, sorry.

I take back what I said in my previous post.

I think I am a very bad guy.

So bad that sometimes I'm totally disgusted by what's in my mind.

Yes I'm a very dangerous person.

Come near me if you dare.


Nothing much to update nowadays.

Just still busy mugging as usual.

Next week is the last week before exams.

Doomsday is coming soon.

Yeah, I know I'm totally doomed already.

But thinking that way won't help.

So it's better to spend more time mugging.

Do as much as I can.

I find it quite ironic that I need HMK1 Korean Language, which I intended to S/U, to help me pull up my grades now. That's the module I'm doing best so far...



Played another day with pink stones at HwaChong.

Somehow I got champion.

But the Go I played was utterly bad.

One game I was leading by a huge amount, but in the end I screwed up and had to resort to winning by time.

I hated it.

The game I played with Yifei today also.

I was winning but made a move without even thinking.

In the end almost lost.

I'm not happy with almost 80% of all recent games I play.

Another off form period for Sadaharu?

I don't know.

And I don't really have time to worry about this now.

0 comments: