Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Exam, Knife and Love

Had my last CA for FE1007 today.

Screwed it up.

Maths is supposed to be fun.

But careless mistakes always ruin the fun.

I forgot to do a simple step, and just sat there for 15 minutes without knowing how to start the question.

How stupid can I get?

I have another speech and Korean listening test coming up.

After that it's the finals.

I look forward to the life after exams.

Only if I'm in the mood to enjoy it, though.



I was going to draft my speech before I sleep.

But two things caught my attention.

One is the news of an NTU student attempting suicide today.

Apparently she was found with knife inside her head.

KNIFE INSIDE HEAD??

That's like some horror movie.

Now she's in the hospital.

I wonder what caused her to try to die in such a gruesome way...

Stress?

I don't know...

But I hope people can treasure their lives more...

You only get to live once...



Another thing was Miaojing's updates on her birthday event.

Sadly, I have been so busy mugging that I forgot about her birthday.

Apparently I haven't been checking facebook recently.

I don't know why but I'm just bad at remembering people's birthdays.

And names.

The only thing I'm good at remembering are faces.

Anyway, so she shared some pics taken during her birthday party.

Apparently her bf had given her a very huge surprise.

And she was touched.

Yeah, it was just like a scenario that I thought would only happen in a love drama.

If I were a girl, I'd be touched too.

Not to mean anything, but she really became very beautiful after finding a bf.

So it's true that women get prettier when they are in love.

I feel happy for her finding the right guy.

At the same time, I'm also a bit envious, despite me being a guy.

I don't think I would be able to do to someone I like what her bf did.

Thinking about it made me a bit sad.


Once again, congrats!

And happy belated birthday!

0 comments: