Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Silvestar

Please meet my new canon compact camera, called Silvestar, or Silvy for short.


Actually, initially I wanted to buy the Canon IXUS 300 HS, because the design looked cool. But after some consideration, I decided to take this smaller one, which has a higher resolution than the 300 HS. Well I know that higher resolution doesn't mean better picture, but I feel that this camera has a better picture quality than 300 HS. I heard 300 HS doesn't give good picture quality also. And most important of all, this camera is so small!! It's so flat and tiny that I feel I can lose it anytime...


IMG_0209 by trunterzx.

IMG_0202 by trunterzx.

IMG_0214 by trunterzx.

The picture quality really seemed quite good after some testing. Well it doesn't have certain functions like burst and panaroma, but I don't think I would be using them anyway... Actually my main reason for buying this camera is because I needed a video cam to record my piano videos... My previous Canon compact camera Ixy is lost... But well, now I can basically take this anywhere and take as many snapshots as I want, without having to bring around my bulky DSLR, Canny. But of course, for serious shooting I will still bring my Canny along. This one is just for leisure~

There are still some interesting stuff which I haven't test out yet. Will post the pics after I've tried them out~

0 comments: