Sunday, November 1, 2009

MODE: ORD

Today is the 1st of November.

In other words, it's the start of November 2009.

In other words, strictly speaking, I've got 10 more days before I'm going to get my pink(not blue!) IC back.

In other words, I should be completely in ORD mode now.

Actually, I think I am, just that maybe somewhere, I'm not content with myself.

1 year and 10 months of NS has made me such a lazy person.

I don't even know whether I'm ready to go back to civilian life.

Should I go for a Civilian Conversion Course?(there is really such a course!!!)

Still got so many clearance to do, so many things to settle.

Maybe I'm just tired of life.

But too bad, life goes on.

And I must start preparing for my next phase of life.

Before that I must plan what to do during the 9 months before I go uni...



PS Ok, my karaoke competition is next sat, and I haven't done any preparations... Haven't even memorised the lyrics! OMG, even if it's free, I don't want to make a fool of myself... Gotta prepare this one first...


2 comments:

Chien Chong said...

eh.. what is ORD??

i love your Thailand's trip post.
haha,its funny :)

hope to see you soon and play pair-go with you again.

my skill will be improved so that i can AH-HA.. read your plan.. haha!!

T.T wont made simple mistake in tsumego anymore..

take care:)

Unknown said...

Haha, ORD stands for Operationally Ready Date, which means that it's the day that we finish National Service.

Yeah, hope to see you again too! Maybe you can come for the 3 country weiqi tournament, and hopefully I will be there as well.

Cheers!