Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hell Week is here...

Tomorrow is the start of Exercise Praxis, which is an annual major praxis in my camp. Because of that, I've got to book in tonight and won't be out until next next Monday... That's 8 days! I wonder how long ago the last time I stayed in for so many days was. I don't dare to touch on the details of the exercise, but basically it involves a lot of running. Running around with LBV, helmet and rifle. Everyday. And it's not just once or twice each day. It's MANY times! I really hope that my body can take it...

Of course it's not a test of our physical fitness. It's more of a test on our reactions and how we respond to different situations. Hence being me, I'm also afraid of doing the wrong things or not doing things properly. My job requires me to control people, but will I be able to do that? The more I think, the more I fear that I will screw up...

Have been watching the movie SAW series these few days. Watched SAW I, II and III in one shot. I was kind of interested in the movie after I watched SAW IV in camp, and realised that the movie is... NICE! I like this kind of movies. Not to say that I like gore stuff, but the whole movie's plot and schemes involved are very nice. And the twist at the end... is amazing. It never fails to give me an ending that is unexpected. Especially the first SAW movie. I was shouting out "OH MY GOD!" so many times! Definitely worth a watch! Gotta catch SAW V after the next book-out (^^).

Went to SWA yesterday to register for the Whompoa Cups. Heard that this year's Whompoa is much more competitive, and there is even a profesional 3 dan from China playing. What the... Why are professional players allowed to go for Amateur competitions? And to think SWA even allowed it... Don't know what they are thinking. I just hope I can get into the first five, so that I will be able to go for the selection for the World Amateur Tournament next year...

Gotta prepare for book-in now... Please let this week pass faster...

0 comments: