Thursday, October 11, 2012

4th and 2nd Time

Going for my 4th Thai U-Go tomorrow.



After coming back from Thailand and 1 week of rest, I will be flying off to Korea for KPMC.



Why did I choose to do this?



Well initially I wanted to see whether I can go KPMC before choosing to go Thai U-Go, because that has always been my priority.



However, this year, the Thai U-Go selection was held first, and I had no choice but to make a choice.



Not knowing whether I could go KPMC, I chose to sign up for Thai U-Go because it's almost certain that I will get to go for it if I sign up.



So I thought I might as well sign up for one since it will eliminate the possibility of me not being able to go for both.



In the end I won Yuxiang in KPMC selection and got to go for both.



What will happen to my studies?



Honestly speaking, I believe if I study hard, I can do well.



Or at least improve my grades.



Or at least pass.



It's just a matter of whether I will study or not.



Studies aside, actually now I don't really feel like going Thai U-Go anymore.



Reasons are written in my previous post.



I don't feel that Thai U-Go this year will be that much of a happy trip.



Oh well, maybe I will just try to enjoy the Baduk part.



I should aim to get 4 wins out of 6, so that I will have an excuse not to go again next year.



But then I haven't been playing serious games lately, so I don't know what will happen.



Good luck to myself.

0 comments: