Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mistakes


Every day we make mistakes.

And this week I've already made 2.

Most likely I've made more than that. It's just that I only acknowledge 2.

Why?

It's not that I don't know it's a mistake.

I knew it deeply in my heart.

But I still committed the mistake.

So what should I do when I commit a mistake?

Punish myself?

How?

I remember how many people said we should make more mistakes so that we can correct ourselves.

But what if we become so indifferent to mistakes that we don't care anymore?

What if we just make mistakes but don't bother correcting them anymore?

I think the important thing is to CORRECT the mistakes, and not make them.

If you keep making the same mistakes then it's never good.

So, what I can do now, is to prevent myself from making the same mistake ever again.

If I do again, then I really have to think of a punishment for myself.

0 comments: