Sunday, March 20, 2011

22nd


I'm 22 years' old now.

I have two 2's, and yet I'm still a 1.

But that doesn't feel so important right now.

This year's birthday was kind of... gloomy.

I didn't even have the mood to hold a birthday party like last year.

I didn't even invite my friends to my house.

Because, I feel that, so many people are suffering out there, how can I be so selfish as to enjoy myself?

Yes I really felt that way.

Tsunami, earthquake, Nuclear Leaks, disaster after disaster...

I'm glad my friends and their families are alright, but there are many people still suffering.

Death toll increases day by day.

Nuclear problem still not settled and many people still living in fears.

Many people can't even find the bodies of their loved ones.

Tell me, how can I enjoy my birthday in such a situation?

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes.

But I really can't say that this year's birthday was a happy one.

I really really hope that all these will be over soon.

Pray for Japan.

0 comments: