Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dying to Live

It's amazing how everyone of us live to die in the end, but most of us are dying to live as well...

Anyway, haven't updated this blog for so long, thought I'd better write some stuff about my uni...

Now I'm halfway into recess week, but I seriously don't feel like I'm having recess at all.

If only it could be recess weekS instead of recess week.

My Thai U-Go trip starts this coming Sunday, and hence I'll be missing one whole week of lesson after my recess week... And that includes one CA and one lab report.

Yeah many people say I only take 16 AUs so should be quite slack, but somehow I have a hard time managing my studies...

Well I can say I brought it upon myself because I've skipped some lectures, but the rhythm just has not been right since uni started...

And now I'm already half-way into the semester... So many things unsettled...

I think after I come back from Thai U-Go, I shall spend most of my time on my studies, and catch up on all those that I'm lagging behind... I shouldn't be worrying or troubling myself with anything else... Yes...

0 comments: