Saturday, October 17, 2009

Off to Chiang-Mai

Finally finished preparing for my Thailand trip...

2009_10_17_IMG_1722 by you.

So, tonight, I will be flying off to Chiang-Mai, Thailand, for my Thai-U-Go weiqi competition. It's quite surprising that until now I still don't know what the competition is about, how it goes and who's going, but who cares. As long as I get to go for overseas competition, I'm happy. It has been so long since I last went overseas...

I'm not really hoping to achieve anything. I just hope to do my best. This is also something like my ORD trip, except I haven't ORD yet! Haha~ Oh yeah, I'll also be bringing along my dear Canny this time, so I hope to bring back great pictures. Haven't touched Canny for a very long time also...

Ok, Chiang-Mai, here I come!

0 comments: